How to Achieve Your Goals
1. Balance your energy field with bi-lateral movements and drink water.*
2. Set a specific realistic goal that you really want. Use positive words such as “a healthy weight” rather than “loose weight” or “put healthy substances in my body” rather than “quit smoking.”
Post a written statement in many places, vehicle, bathroom mirror, etc.
2. Research actions to take, a plan of specific actions, a strategy. You may want to talk with role models about how they accomplished their goal. Make a vision board so you have real pictures of your goal to emulate
3. Decide on daily actions. You may need a support group with the same goal to reinforce each other’s actions.
Reward yourself for taking action.
Avoid procrastination by breaking a task into small parts and doing at least one daily. Schedule in regular time for your action without interruption.
4. Be aware of self-sabotage and negative thinking, “I don’t deserve,” “I can’t,” “My family would be threatened….” Use Emotional Freedom Technique to clear unconscious blocks.**
Post affirmations than inspire and encourage you. Use visualizations.
5. Record your progress in a journal or chart. Evaluate your progress once a week to see if you need to research a different plan of action that works better for you.
Gayle Kimball. Essential Energy Tools.
Everything You Need to Know to Succeed After College.